Embodying the Spirit of the UMA Community of Learners
Are you passionate about Ultimate Medical Academy? Do you represent the very best that UMA has to offer?
If so, you might have what it takes to join the UMA Ambassador Program.
Ultimate Medical Academy is seeking students to participate in our Student Ambassador Program who exemplify our mission and values and who demonstrate academic scholarship and community involvement. Please complete this form by order to be considered.
As an Ambassador you may have the opportunity to share your experiences with members of the community in virtual and in-person events. You’ll also be among the first to learn of new UMA initiatives, participate in events, be featured in student spotlights, share input with school leadership, network with other ambassadors and have access to special school spirit items, such as the signature red Ambassador polo.
Ambassadors will be selected each month; and each applicant must meet the specified requirements to be considered for the program.
If you qualify, please complete the form. Thank you and good luck!
- 4.0 GPA
- 30 credit hours of UMA coursework completed
- No code of conduct or scholastic honesty violations
- Must be an active student
How to Apply
- Complete the form on this page including attaching or copying and pasting your personal and professional letters of recommendation.
- Applicants are reviewed by the first Monday of each month and those accepted and not accepted will receive communication via email.
For more information, please email the program coordinator.
UMA Ambassador Application
Please review the PUMA Den Portal to ensure your contact information, including your address, is up-to-date.